Use Hypnosis to Create A Thriving Mind!
Most people in the world associate hypnosis with a form of entertainment – the cliché clock swaying back and forth in front of a volunteer’s face that magically convinces them that they are a chicken or convinces them to bark like a dog. It’s entertaining to witness these silly antics on stage; however, when taken more seriously, hypnosis can be used as a very effective therapeutic and enlightening tool. Hypnotherapy allows you to navigate subconscious feelings, release and heal them, and then create a better version of yourself .
Hypnosis is a state of highly focused consciousness. Hypnotherapy is the therapeutic practice of hypnosis for the purpose of affecting attitudinal change and positive behavioral change.
Hypnosis has been practiced within professions such as psychiatrists, psychologists, physicians, dentists, chiropractors, marriage counselors, social workers, nurses and physical therapists.
- Use the power of suggestion to change the perception of what people feel, see and hear
- Combat health problems like smoking and losing weight where other methods have failed
- Recover faster from injuries, use less medication and spend less time in the hospital than patients with standard care have
- Reduce pain cessation
Recent articles in mainstream media like Forbes, Discover Magazine, New York Times, and ScienceDaily.com report the trends:
- Forbes “Getting Hip to Hypnosis” View…
- New York Times “Using Hypnosis to Gain More Control Over Your Illness” View…
- New York Times “The Possibilities in Hypnosis, Where the Patient Has the Power” View…
- Science Daily “Coll Imagery Lowers Hot Flashes through Hypnotherapy” View…
- Discover Magazine “Hypnosis Works” View…
- Psychology Today “The Power of Hypnosis” View…
- WebMD Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Health Center & Hypnotherapy. View…
- WebMD Mental Health and Hypnotherapy. View…
- Clinical hypnosis can be used to treat depression. View…
- WebMD Anxiety Disorders and Hypnotherapy. View...
To gain a better understanding of what it is like to be in a hypnotic trance, think about when you daydream: You wake up realizing that you are sitting at your desk in the office, you have been looking out the window and now you are back in the present moment, back at the task in front of you. You were in the land of daydreaming far off from anything work-related. Perhaps you were on a vacation in France or a dancer in front of a delightful audience. The world is no longer around you, but just a minute ago, another world existed. Daydreaming is a similar to hypnosis. Depending upon ones suggestibility, a person can go in and out of trance-like states several times a day.
Hypnosis happens when both the conscious and subconscious minds come together. You are not asleep or awake. It is somewhere in between. A hypnotic sleep is a twilight experience. Hypnosis is a heightened state of awareness that in a positive way, alters the state of consciousness. When in this state, you are aware of your surroundings including all the noises around them. On another level, you feel distant from those sounds and surroundings. It is as if there is an absence of time. Hypnosis is a focus of concentration where visualizing and imagining take place. While in the state of hypnosis, the subconscious mind is open and receptive to receive positive images and suggestions. Hypnotherapist, specifically, design the client’s session based upon client needs and desires.
Hypnosis occurs when an overload of message units and information comes into the conscious mind. The conscious mind has a difficult time handling the amount of data it is receiving so an escape occurs. This escape is called the fight and flight mechanism. When the flight and flight mechanism has been activated, ones suggestibility has been heightened and the subconscious mind can be more easily accessed. Whether a person is in self-hypnosis or has help from a therapist, the subject must want the experience. The subject will only do what they want to do; they are in control at all times. Because of the fact that the client must have the desire to be hypnotized, all hypnosis can be considered self-hypnosis.
Clinical Hypnotherapy can be very effective for a wide range of issues such as:
Hypnotherapy Services Sessions are specifically tailored to client needs and issues. Sessions are held in up total confidence. We work with adults, teenagers and children.
Applications of transformational hypnosis include:
- Addictions, substance abuse – alcohol, drugs, sex, work…
- Business performance enhancement, presentation anxiety
- Cancer pain management, living with cancer
- Child (Pediatric) hypnotherapy including potty training, fears, phobias and anxiety, bedwetting, fear of the dark, fear of sleeping alone, fear of monsters, leaving parents, divorce, separation, ADD, ADHD amelioration, testing & exam anxiety
- Coping with Death, seven stages of grief work, letting go, facing the future, saying goodbye
- Coaching, performance enhancement, skill enhancement, life enhancement
- Depression, abandonment
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Exam preparation
- Fear of flying, snakes, the desert, being in relationship, father, mother, family, the outside, the inside. Fear of exams of testing, of life…
- Fertility, infertility, in vitro fertilization
- Fear of the Dentist, Doctor, Psychiatrist, Priest
- Improve learning habits, study habits, learn to work with learning disabilities
- Inner Child Work
- Law of Attraction, discover what you need. Attract love, abundance, care, the right relationship. “How do you attract the right people into your life?
- Living with HIV, grief, mourning
- Motivation to Work Out, to change, to reach goals
- Nail Biting, skin picking, narcissism
- Pain Management, age related, disease related, accident related
- Past life regression journey work
- Public speaking, actor auditions
- Relationship issues including anxiety, abandonment, fear of ending, loss and grief
- Sales Performance, Career Success, Public Speaking, Obtaining Goals
- Self-Esteem, self-image, self-awareness, re-connection to Self.
- Self-Confidence, new career, job change anxiety
- Sleep Problems/Insomnia
- Spiritual Journeys
- Spiritual Counseling (Adult & Teenagers)
- Stress, worry, exhaustion, fear
- Sports Performance, Dancer and Actor Performance, stage fright, public speaking
- Stop Smoking, smoking cessation (For Teenagers)
- Test anxiety release
- Trauma Reversal & Releasing Phobias
- Weight Loss, weight loss surgery, The Think Get Slim Program, Lap Band Surgery Hypnosis and Hypno-Band
Hypnotherapist’s work with vocational and advocational self-improvement and are not licensed by the State of California as healing arts practitioners. Some conditions may require a medical or psychological referral.
Hypnotherapy is an approved medical practice that is fully recognized in many countries around the world. Hypnotherapy is frequently used to control pain without any side effects and when drugs sometimes fail. Due to this holistic mind/body approach healing can occur rapidly, yet gently, with faster recovery and fewer doctors visits.
Interested in knowing more? Call me (310) 577-2381 or become a new client! Book a session.
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][kleo_button title=”Book a Session Today!” href=”https://rochellelcook.com/sessions/” target=”_self” style=”primary” size=”lg” special=”yes” tooltip_position=”left” tooltip_action=”hover”][/vc_column][/vc_row]