with Rochelle L Cook M.A, CH.t
A new group program offered by me in an intimate setting with like-minded people.
Serving, Living & Leading From Higher Consciousness
Join me for a life-changing 10 month, 1 time per month program
Q: What does this life-changing transformation look like?
What does it mean to be Loyal to Your Soul?
When you are being Loyal to Your Soul:
- You will become CLEAR about your life purpose, and life will also tell you what your purpose is—I’ll help you hear this
- You appreciate your ability to share your unique Soul Gifts, life’s lessons, with others, including yourself
- You’re EMPOWERED to transform an issue-driven life into a life of Authentic Success
- You KNOW exactly what to do when you get upset, frustrated, sad, or feel like giving up
- You will find peace
- Your RELATIONSHIPS are loving, respectful, and deeply fulfilling—including your relationship with yourself
- You’re CONNECTED to the true Clarity, Peace, Freedom, Creativity, and Joy already residing within you
- In other words, you are Awakening to who you truly are, living in the Freedom of your Authentic, Higher Self, and Co-Creating the life of your Heartfelt dreams!
Q: What do you actually DO and how is the workshop structured?
The Thriving Minds foundational workshop is highly experiential, grounded, and practical. It’s carefully structured so that you not only learn the relevant information, but you also have opportunities to apply the information to situations in your life right now!
Learn the Principles & Practices of Spiritual Psychology. Lectures are short and relevant so you can move right into the experiential exercises.
- Take the opportunity for powerful healing, breakthrough insights, and deep understanding of how Spiritual Psychology can support you, even with your biggest unresolved issues.
- Connect with your innate wisdom through writing, Clinical Hypnotherapy/Visualization, and learning to change your perceptions around anything that disturbs your peace.
- Rebirth in a Soul-Centered educational environment that is safe, supportive, and gentle.
Q: How involved is Rochelle in this workshop?
VERY involved as the lead facilitator.
Every class, every process, every Soul-Centered Skill, every handout, every Q&A sharing—every single element of this workshop—is carefully designed, refined, and facilitated by Rochelle L. Cook. MA., CHt.
This is the culmination of over a decade of practicing Spiritual Psychology and facilitating healing for 1000’s of clients. Life does not have to be so hard, peace is priceless.
Q: I’ve never done anything like a workshop, seminar, or personal growth work before. Can I do this?
Absolutely. In fact, you’re actually in a great place to explore Spiritual Psychology because the best way to check it out for yourself is with a beginner’s mind. For those of you that have worked with Rochelle, you already understand the basic foundation. Through this program, you will elevate your consciousness to a whole new level. For those of you just starting out, get ready! Your life will change.
I will never ask you to believe anything you don’t believe or try anything you’re uncomfortable with. I have been taught and believe that students learn best by validating all information for themselves—and that’s why The Thriving Mind is founded on experiential education.
In a way, you’re actually BLESSED to be starting with a clean slate!
Q: But what if I’ve “done it all”—tons of personal growth work and seminars and I have a very active spiritual path, etc.—will this be a repeat for me or too “basic”?
Time and time again, I hear from clients who thought they had “done it all” UNTIL they experienced Spiritual Psychology firsthand.
Many of the universal Principles of Spiritual Psychology may not be “new” to you. They may resonate with a place deep inside of you that says, “I already know that!” The more we know the more we don’t know!
But the secret sauce is in this one little word:
— A P P L Y I N G —
Actually applying the Principles & Practices of Spiritual Psychology to your current issues, challenges, and in your daily life—this is where the rubber meets the road. This program is designed to support you in converting “concepts” and “information” into actual TRANSFORMATION, healing, growth, awakening, and positive changes in your life. The kind of changes that result in friends and loved ones asking, “What’s different? Why do you seem so happy lately?”
Q: Do I need to take the whole program?
The short answer is: YES. The educational content and experiences presented in the program are cumulative and sequential—each process builds upon the last, and the entire group awakens together.
So I really ask that you block out the entire one day per month for 3 hours, silence your phone, reschedule your other commitments, and invest this time in yourself. Slowing down to be present with yourself and the group is a big success factor. So don’t short-change yourself!
As a reminder—
WORKSHOP DATES & TIMES
Classes meet one day per month, October through September on Saturday’s
October 12, 2019
November 9, 2019
December 7, 2019
January 11, 2020
February 8, 2020
March 14, 2020
April 11, 2020
May 9, 2020
June 13, 2020
July 11, 2020
The class is 3 hours long starting at 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Saturday, please be on time.
4115 Glencoe Ave #105
Marina del Rey, California 90292
Parking is available on the street or in the parking structures, no charge; in the centers on Maxella Ave. Barns & Noble, Gelsens parking structure. Our building does not offer parking for these events.
10 months, one class per month 3 hours. $3,500.00 $350.00/ month and the balance can be paid over 9 installments. For those who would like to pay in full, I offer a $500.00 discount.
Enrollment closes September 15, 2019, make your payment now to reserve your spot, seating is limited! (Automatic payments will happen every 30 days for the 9 remaining payments.)
Questions or special arrangements please call Rochelle (310) 577-2381 or email me >>