Help Your Child Create Healthy Habits For Life with Supa Bunnee!
Children are often better candidates for hypnosis than adults and the process can help resolve such problems as pain, anxiety, bed wetting, and asthma. Hypnosis for children tend to respond to hypnotic suggestion better than adults because they are more in touch with their imaginations. CBS has a story on Hypnosis for Children here >>
It’s for this reason Rochelle L. Cook MA CHt., and Michael Glock Ph.D. created Supa Bunnee.
Hypnosis for children
- Download Supa Bunnee stories onto any smart device, phone, tablet, netbook or computer.
- Stories include: Child hypnosis for eating, child hypnosis for sleeping, child hypnosis for overcoming fears.
- Engage your child by playfully discussing the reasons behind listening and the potential change and desired outcome.
- Designate a daily time and safe, quiet place for your child to listen to Supa Bunnee; a period of 7 days (children love repetition), in a row is suggested. If necessary, take a 3-day break and then resume for another 7 days.
- Have your child draw pictures of Super Bunnee. (This creates an ideomotor response to Supa’s stories and instructions which then cement in new habits).
- Discuss the situation as new issues or questions surface.
- Allow Supa Bunnee to become a family friend. You can have your child write letters to Supa Bunnee and she will respond.
- Watch your child gain confidence, self-awareness, and positive behavior
Purchase Supa Bunnee Hypnosis for children stories here >>>
Ms. Cook combines Spiritual Psychology and Hypnotherapy in LA., together to deliver a holistic treatment program for your issue. Book a Free Consultation or call me +1 (310) 577-2381 and experience root issue counseling.
Rochelle L. Cook is your child hypnotherapist nearby.
Have Your Child Do Better in School
Improve Your Child’s Attitudes Amplify Learning
Because Hypnosis is a state of heightened suggestibility, the child’s mind is able to more easily focus and take in appropriate suggestions that support doing well. The mind of a child can be nourished to make it understand that learning is beneficial and fun, making it is easier to focus on school assignmnets and homework.
Child Hypnosis Makes Learning Easier
Hypnosis helps your child focus better in class. It also helps your child learn and read with greater attention and focus.
Hypnotherapy Promotes Self-Sufficiency in Teenagers
It is particularly important that teenagers understand the long-term view that it benefits them to do well in school. With hypnosis I can help your teenager take responsibility for doing homework and getting better grades. Hypnotherapy can help remove distractions and short-term thinking and replace it with a vision for future success.
Hypnosis Helps Overcome Hang-ups
Many children and teenagers think that if they were unable to understand a particular subject, they will never do well. But, this is fantasy thinking, hypnotherapy can erase this and replace it with positive affirmations. Take Math as an example.. During a hypnosis session, it is possible to re-frame how the teenager or child sees past performance, re-visualizing it and pre-visualizing future wins.